We offer two types of care: Residential Care and Supported Living. Click on the links below to find out more about each of the services we offer.
View our residential care homes here
View our supported living services here
Our Promise to everyone in our care:
- Provide safe and secure living environments alongside care and support services that are based on assessed need, choices and in consultation with service users and people important to them.
- Provide services in a transparent and open manner whilst maintaining honesty and integrity at all times.
- Promote dignity and respect at all times
- Respect service users rights to privacy and maintain confidentiality
- Promote choice and respect individuality
- Provide equality of opportunity.
- Strive to ensure that serviced users achieve their individual potential physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially and fulfil their aspirations
- Improve access to opportunities for people with a learning disability and to enable individuals to make choices in all aspects of their daily lives.
- Work in partnership with service users, families, relatives and advocates.
- Work in partnership with other professionals and agencies to ensure a holistic, person centred approach to care provision.
- Provide services that meets all current legislation, guidelines and recommendations and demonstrates best practice.
- Ensure service provision is governed by appropriate Policy, Procedure and evidenced by supporting documentation and practice.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the pursuit of excellence.
- Continually review, evaluate and update service provision to individuals.
- Develop positive and effective team working.
- Encourage enthusiasm, motivation and enjoyment at work
- Provide high quality staff to deliver services using a person centred approach, achieved by ensuring staff have an empowering and positive value base and effective training and development opportunities.
- Create a staffing structure that promotes inclusion, development and equal opportunities through appropriate leadership and supervision.
Tel: 01453 756290